• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dreadmire? Swamp Sourcebook

jester47

First Post
Psion said:
That's news to me. Nobody has contacted me about it.
I thought "Mark" in the other thread said he would send you one. I could have misread. Maybe that wasn't you.

/runs and checks/

weird. Nothing there. I thought there was a bit about the publisher wanting to send you a copy.

Hrm, that's disturbing.

Crothian

First Post
jdrakeh said:
I was heavily impressed with the Bits of the Wilderness product that I reviewed for RPGNow (Bits of the Woodlands, IIRC). I felt that it filled a niche untapped by many publishers (i.e., system independent support for actual play).

I really like the Bits of series. They have great descriptions and really useful. I like reviewing thier books, they are fun and easy reads!! :D

Ghost2020

Adventurer
The cover is still a bit nasty with that 'horror movie' font. Ugh. That's just dated and lame. Still if the content holds up...that'd be nice. I hope they post a few pdfs worth of samples.

Q1000

First Post
Blind release

If they release it on Amazon as planned this will be a blind release, you get what you get. They keep saying there legal (Person or group) has to ok the PDF review. Legal, for a bunch of guys in trailers, right.

Q

Psion

Adventurer
It's probably just as well. I am a regular at the NG forum and I have no reason to beleive their accusations are in any way innacurate. That being the case, I would probably have a bias that would make it better if I did not accept any products from Spellbinder games.

Remove ads