18 Indigenous Classes
19 Unique Deities
37 Distinct Factions
47 Bizarre Mysteries
266 Beautiful Illustrations

THats a lot of stuff! ;)

So far, reviews are great:

Jane 'Cat' Darden
The details are amazing. Its like I was plopped down in a swamp right out of Lord of the Rings!

Allan Parmalee
Dreadmire is worth it just for the hundreds of gorgeous illustrations - possibly more than any other d20 book.

Marsha Terrebonne
It takes an incredible imagination to create this kind of detail. Tolkein would be proud. I couldn't put it down.

Gaynell Thomas
Wow, so many illustrated monsters for a d20 book! Flip through this book and you're hooked.

Donny Wilson
One appendix in the back has 16 new languages listed along with their complete ALPHABETS. Sixteen!

If Jane "Cat" Darden likes it, I'm definitely gonna have to check this one out!

Maldin

First Post
Grimstaff said:
"Tolkein would be proud".

I think that about says it all.
And perhaps the fact that the reviewer who supplied that quote having a name that translates to "Marsh Land Good" also says something. ;-)

I look forward to hearing what people think when it actually comes out.

Denis, aka "Maldin"
=============================
Maldin's Greyhawk http://melkot.com

Q1000

First Post
Maybe the publisher will put some previews on their site, not just the Amazon site, is what I was referring to.

So was I, the amazon preview will not be for 4-8 weeks per there site and for anything on there web site requires OK from "legal". There is no reason there could be no pdf sample now, except for there secrecy and the blind release they have planned.

Q

Remove ads