• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dreamscarred Press' Psionics

caudor

Adventurer
Thanks. I'll have to order both next payday. Back in my 3e days, I never had a chance to delve into Psionics. Now I can :)

Ramaster

Adventurer
I didn't get a chance to play to play 3.5 psionics, but the Dreamscarred Press classes/feats/races/etc.. options seem very high quality and certainly on-par with Paizo's material. The psychic warriors have to choose a "path" on level one that gives them some useful abilities, soulknifes get a kickass weapon (and good BAB at last!) Psions have Disciplines that emulate wizard's school powers and wildens get wild surge.

Now that Psyonics expanded is comming up, wich is somenting in the lines of the APG, you will get the same benefits that core got with the APG. Plus, the new classes seem interesting, the Aegis in particular (like a soulknife, but with armor).

Kvantum

First Post
Thanks. I'll have to order both next payday. Back in my 3e days, I never had a chance to delve into Psionics. Now I can :)

Expanded is not in print yet, just PDFs. Once the 6 pieces of it are released they are apparently going to do a hardback compilation of the two books together so if you're wanting print, you may want to hold off a bit. The rules content of Psionics Unleashed is up on d20pfsrd.com if you want to review.

Remove ads