• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Drenzel

dema

First Post
Is that Drenzel and the Wonderous Latern in the 4e PHB from the old, The Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth. The room looks just the same, the treasure appears to match.

This is really cool.

"My mistake, it is in the 4E DMG, page 16-17. So much for my memory. It was the 2E PHB that had it before."

Last edited:

Derulbaskul

Adventurer
Yes I think it is Drelzna (note the different spelling [and I hope I got it right]- you might want to change the thread title to make searching easier) and the lanthorn (variant spelling of "lantern"; archaic English as only Gary could use:)).

grodog

Hero
Maldin mentioned this in another thread, but I haven't seen the 4e books yet, to check out the pic. Anyone got a scan?

grodog

Hero
Can't help you on that one, I don't own the 4e books. I think Maldin said it was in the treasure part of the DMG, but I could be wrong.

dema

First Post
It's in the DMG

My mistake, it is in the 4E DMG, page 16-17. So much for my memory. It was the 2E PHB that had it before.

Remove ads