drnuncheon's Freeport Story Hour - Book II: Inheritance

DiFier

First Post
Actually I'm pretty psyched. That means that at some point we will start palying Dru and Di'Fier again. Soon. Of course My campaign isn't quite at a stopping point. but it will be soon, maybe. or at least a good pause point.

drnuncheon

Explorer
DiFier said:
Actually I'm pretty psyched. That means that at some point we will start palying Dru and Di'Fier again. Soon. Of course My campaign isn't quite at a stopping point. but it will be soon, maybe. or at least a good pause point.

It also means you'll probably be seeing more steady updates. For some reason it's a lot easier for me to write about the game when I'm actually running it...

I think that Hell in Freeport is going to have to wait, though. With the new 3.5 changes, devils are scary...

J

Seule

Explorer
Personally, I was very unimpressed with Hell in Freeport, particularly after the first 3 modules. I'll probably be leaving it out entirely when my players get that far (and with them currently sitting at 8th and 9th level, it won't be long).
Oddly enough, I expect a Freeport mod to be set in Freeport. Call me odd, but too much of HiF just doesn't feel like a freeport mod to me.

--Seule

DiFier

First Post
Jon Potter said:
DiFier-

any chance of you updating either of your story hours since DrN's going to be buy with rule changes for the foreseeable future?

Yeah I've started the next update for the long road storyhour. I had been really busy with work and DMing that I haven't had much time to write.

Remove ads