drnuncheon's Freeport Story Hour - Book II: Inheritance

DiFier

First Post
oh oh oh. I want to see this.

But You forgot the big explosion. all trailers must have big explosions. and there is a really big one!

I can't wait to see this movie (doh)

DiFier

First Post
Are there going to be mulitipul trailers? Can I make one? I'll e-mail it to you. maybe I'll just send you a outline cause You're way better at this than I am.

drnuncheon

Explorer
Well, if that was the "Dru" trailer, I'd love to make a "Di'Fier" one. There's a lot more that could be fit in, including the line that kicked off the idea of the trailer for me, which didn't make it in. (A certain exchange about a backpack.)

Well, anyway: go here.

DiFier

First Post
drnuncheon said:
Dru looked at her companion. "No pay...but we get to kill wizards. That's a plus. Do we get to keep their stuff?"

Downstairs, in the common room, the patrons of Brocail's could hear the roared laughter of a dwarf.

is this the end of This story hour? I don't remember if anything more happened. but your've started the queen of lies s.h. so I am assuming that that was the last post.

drnuncheon

Explorer
Yep, we're pretty much done here. There's a couple of loose ends, but nothing important to the story that I can't introduce in the next part.

The advantage of reading this as opposed to playing in it is that you get to skip all the less exciting parts! ;)

J

Remove ads