• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

drnuncheon's Freeport Story Hour - Book II: Inheritance

DiFier

First Post
oh oh oh. I want to see this.

But You forgot the big explosion. all trailers must have big explosions. and there is a really big one!

I can't wait to see this movie (doh)

DiFier

First Post
Are there going to be mulitipul trailers? Can I make one? I'll e-mail it to you. maybe I'll just send you a outline cause You're way better at this than I am.

drnuncheon

Explorer
Well, if that was the "Dru" trailer, I'd love to make a "Di'Fier" one. There's a lot more that could be fit in, including the line that kicked off the idea of the trailer for me, which didn't make it in. (A certain exchange about a backpack.)

Well, anyway: go here.

DiFier

First Post
drnuncheon said:
Dru looked at her companion. "No pay...but we get to kill wizards. That's a plus. Do we get to keep their stuff?"

Downstairs, in the common room, the patrons of Brocail's could hear the roared laughter of a dwarf.

is this the end of This story hour? I don't remember if anything more happened. but your've started the queen of lies s.h. so I am assuming that that was the last post.

drnuncheon

Explorer
Yep, we're pretty much done here. There's a couple of loose ends, but nothing important to the story that I can't introduce in the next part.

The advantage of reading this as opposed to playing in it is that you get to skip all the less exciting parts! ;)

J

Remove ads