• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Druid & Invoker Playtests in December

pweent

Explorer
The DDI calendar for December is up, and it seems we get two class playtests this month! The Druid is listed for Dec. 1. Not too much of a surprise there. But the Invoker playtest listed for Dec. 15 was a pleasant surprise, especially since at the present we know little more than the name.

I'm getting more of the content I need all the time to translate my 3e game over to 4e. The Druid playtest ought to provide enough to get my fourth character (a Druid / Dragon Shaman multiclass) taken care off. That just leaves the spiked-chain wielding, disarm-happy monk....

pweent

Explorer
How about the Bard? And are these playtests available for free like the Barbarian?

Both of the upcoming playtests are subscription only. That looks like the new model - the months-early playtest material via subscription, and short excerpts of this month's releases such as we saw with Martial Power on the free side.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads