Druid +Mobile+killer whale =Awesome (suggestions on wild shape)

Mrkawoofda

First Post
During an encounter, sphere of darkness had me looking for a creature with blindsight. I realized that a killer whale does have a land movement speed (of 0) which means the mobile feat would still allow me to move. Now I'm turning into a whale all the time as I'm relatively underwhelmed with CR 3 beasts. Almost 100 hp and does Ok damage. Anyone have suggestions on a better wild shape at level 9? Also, land whale is amazing. Especially when, mostly for giggles, i was both hasted and given spider climb, allowing me to move 60 ft a round up a wall (20 movement with double dash)

Sent from my SM-G920P using EN World mobile app

faria

First Post
What the actual f*ck.

EDIT: I'm not positive this would actually work... "Your game statistics are replaced by the statistics of the beast..." p67. Speed is a stat so...

Last edited:

zaratan

First Post
What the actual f*ck.

EDIT: I'm not positive this would actually work... "Your game statistics are replaced by the statistics of the beast..." p67. Speed is a stat so...
"You retain the benefit of any feature from your class, race, or other source and can use them if the new form is physically capable of doing so."

The question is if whale is physically capable.
But whata funny scene yo imagine lol

mellored

Legend
"You retain the benefit of any feature from your class, race, or other source and can use them if the new form is physically capable of doing so."

The question is if whale is physically capable.
But whata funny scene yo imagine lol
Yea, it's the DM's call as to wether a whale can benefit from mobility or not...

but the DM should call for fun.

zaratan

First Post
Yea, it's the DM's call as to wether a whale can benefit from mobility or not...

but the DM should call for fun.
I would allow it, but only if the player roleplayed that speedo earth whale trying to bite someone.

"Lay on the floor and let me see if is physically possible" - try not die while you laugh.

Remove ads