Dry Spell

Vigwyn the Unruly

First Post
The party rounds up the unconscious members of the bandit’s party, and takes them back to town. The trip is uneventful. Once in Green Glade, they turn the rabble over to the local sheriff, along with Relgore’s head. The locals greet the heroes with considerable awe and wonder.

At the Wyvern’s Claw, Graf treats them to all the ale they can drink. ”And a mighty fine job you did after all! Mates, the entire county thanks you!” he says, raising a glass of his own.

The next day, the party quietly travels to Lord Bootlum’s manor on the edge of town. Nerius greets them with similar gratitude. The party presents him with the eversoaking sponge, but also tells him of their concerns over its misuse.

Nerius listens to their arguments, then thinks for several moments, rubbing his chin. ”Indeed, this item has certainly caused my people great trouble, not to mention putting me in a bit of a spot politically. Much as it pains me to say so, I think that you are right. An item like this is not safe here. I fear the safest place for it is in Allthrop, under the care of the mage Elwin. He is a good-hearted but powerful man, and will see to it that the sponge is kept safe from those who would use it to do harm.”

“I commit the item to your care. Please see it safely to Elwin. See the treasurer in the morning…I believe we owe you some gold,”
Nerius says with a wink and a smile. Satisfied, the party stays another night under the welcome roof of the Wyvern’s Claw.

The next day, they begin the long trip to Allthrop.

The End

OOC Notes:

I have added 1400 gp to each character sheet.

Thanks for making this so fun, guys! I had a blast. I hope to start another adventure in a week or two. It’s called
Frozen Whispers. I’d love to use the same group of PCs, if you guys are up for it and aren’t too familiar with the module. It would be just enough to get you to 4th level…assuming you survive it. ;)

Please keep a subscription to this thread, and I’ll post here when I’m ready to start the new adventure.

Thanks again,

Vigwyn

Krug

Newshound
Belisha looks to her companions. "Well, drinks and pipeweed is on me," says the gnome. "And lets see what good dog food there be for you Rufus. And birdseed for Narkus. Did I tell you how glad I be to be rid of that Relgore's head? Darn thing kept staring at me at night, I tell you...."

Had a blast. Looking forward to the next adventure. :)

Galieo

First Post
"Now, now, the first round is on me!" shouts the jubilent Eolan. "Here's to the bravest of the brave!"

OOC:

I am definitely in for the next adventure. Great DMing, great gaming, count me in. Thanks all.

Remove ads