• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dry & Wet Erase Tiles from 3SG

morrey

First Post
AOW-SBI-TITLE-2-4x5-LR.jpg

Just Released From Three Sages Games (3SG)

Art of Wor – City Tiles ™, The Stone Bard Inn™

Three Sages Games™ (3SG) and Faeding Light Studios ™ have brought the best of four worlds together:

• The ease of use and beautiful colors of old style cardboard tiles.
  • The versatility of using both Wet and Dry Erase Markers.
  • One inch grids and the simplicity of traditional battle mats.
  • The stunning detail and realism of a three dimensional environment.

Art of Wor - City Tiles ™ “Counting Squares will never be the same”

3SG’s first series of City Tiles is The Stone Bard Inn ™, whether to seek rumors, find companions, or just quaff a few brews; adventurers of all game systems know to aim their feet toward the local inn. Is your party ready to rumble? Finally you have an inn suitable for an all out brawl, the main floor alone measures over 24”x 21” and just screams “BAR FIGHT”.
Heroes and villains alike can swing from the chandeliers, slide down the banister, skulk in the shadows, jump behind the 37’ full bar (assuming 1”: 5’ scale), pull a weapon off the wall or rack, throw chairs, topple tables, and crack a bottle over the dwarfs head. And when all is said and done, retire to your choice of luxury suites, private rooms or if silver’s running a little low, ask the inn keep if there’s space in the common room.

Art of Wor™ - The Stone Bard Inn ™

• The base Stone Bard Inn ™ consists of (7) City Tiles.
  • Main floor measures over 24”x 21”.
  • Second Floor measures over 8”x 10.5”.
  • Provides players and referees with a full color, highly detailed inn.
  • Perfect for 1 inch square scaled figures of any game systems.
  • Each full map section is approximately 10.7” x 8.1”.
  • Each full map section has a non-skid foam back.
  • Foam backing is also suitable for double sided temporary tape.
  • The inn can be used as a stand alone gaming space or placed on battle mat to add color and detail to your adventure.
  • The versatile modular design allowing the use of one, some or all of the City Tile set.
  • The 1 inch by 1 inch grid blends into the top down view to be functional yet still subdued.
  • All Art of Wor – Tile Sets ™ are sized so that folding or rolling is not required as they are easily stored with your game books or in binder sleeves.
  • Art of Wor - City Tiles ™ are water resistant (do not soak).

• Art of Wor - City Tiles ™ are made in the USA.
Three Sages Games will also be publishing a Realms of Wor™ Setting book encompassing all of our Art of Wor™ - Tile Products.

Future Art of Wor – Tile Sets ™ will include a Stone Bard Inn Expansion ™, Outdoor bazaar and market place, Shops and Alley Ways, Grave Yard, Temple, Catacombs, Caves and Caverns and Outdoor Ambush Points.

Three Sages Games Stock No.: 3SG – 3201

Attachments

• AOW SBI COVER LR.pdf
    478.4 KB · Views: 264
Last edited:

morrey

First Post
Any pics?

Unfortunetly Daniel,

Our website was hacked and we are in the process of fixing and securing it. So designing new pages for our just released products is going to have to wait.

The best I could do is upload a PDF of the cover so you could get an idea of what it looks like.

Please be awhere that this is a low DPI image and that the files for this product total over 200+ megs.

There is nothing currently out that has detail so fine you can make out the paintings on the walls, and the wood grain in the furnature.

Nor is there a tile set that can be used with both Dry Erase and/or Wet Erase Markers, in fact I don't think any of the current tile sets can be used with marker of any type.

Thanks for your interest.

morrey

First Post
Well they hit the west coast Alliance warehouse last Tuesday and were sold out by Thursday. :)

Hopefully the other three warehouses will sell out just as fast.

Morrey

morrey

First Post
Well they hit the west coast Alliance warehouse last Tuesday and were sold out by Thursday. :)

Hopefully the other three warehouses will sell out just as fast.

Morrey

Sales follow up, by Friday of this last week all four Alliance warehouses were sold out.
Not to worry, more are all ready on the way.:)

Blood Jester

First Post
I got the website fixed to now I can put up picks.

Hello, you don't know me from Adam, but I just visited you site for the first time, and I like your presentation.

Two quick suggestions?

First one: On you "About Us" page you say:
Our ultimate goal is to be part of helping change a night of TV or consul gaming into face to face conversation and laughter between friends and family over a game board.

The word "consul" should be console.

I know it seems nit-picky, but so are gamers, and presentation is everything in marketing. :)

Second one:
I think I figured out what the "5/25" meant for the game counters, but you might want to clarify that detail for folks looking at the page and going "Huh?"

Best of luck with growing your business, it looks like a good venture!

morrey

First Post
Thanks for the catch, I will have the webmaster do some quick fixes.

Hello, you don't know me from Adam, but I just visited you site for the first time, and I like your presentation.

Two quick suggestions?

First one: On you "About Us" page you say:
Our ultimate goal is to be part of helping change a night of TV or consul gaming into face to face conversation and laughter between friends and family over a game board.

The word "consul" should be console.

I know it seems nit-picky, but so are gamers, and presentation is everything in marketing. :)

Second one:
I think I figured out what the "5/25" meant for the game counters, but you might want to clarify that detail for folks looking at the page and going "Huh?"

Best of luck with growing your business, it looks like a good venture!

Remove ads