• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Duck Stats

Dragonbait

Explorer
I just had to jump in on the duck talk.

quack quack

JustKim - did you get the memo on the new cost estimates for the weapons in the upcoming global attack?

IcyCool

First Post
Just make sure the duck has the ability to speak so that it can weigh in on party decisions.

"Yes Regdar, I'm sure smashing would be a good option, but the duck has a point."

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
IcyCool said:
Just make sure the duck has the ability to speak so that it can weigh in on party decisions.

"Yes Regdar, I'm sure smashing would be a good option, but the duck has a point."

"I agree with Mister Webwaddles. The dragon hoard might be tempting but the bread crumbs factory is virtually unguarded."

Simplicity

Explorer
Agent Oracle said:
Clearly, you have never been attacked by a Drake when you step between him and his mate...

/those things can take out a 1st level commoner...

I think a duck can actually bite relatively painfully, but... I find it hard to believe that a duck could ever do even a single hitpoint of damage (because that would imply they could take out someone with 4 bites).

How on earth would a duck kill someone? Imagine walking in on a dead person with a duck standing over them. You'd shoo the duck out of the way and start looking for the murderer.

If my duck familiar ever did ever manage to take someone out, I'd call him: Vorpal the Duck.

Bacris

First Post
Simplicity said:
How on earth would a duck kill someone? Imagine walking in on a dead person with a duck standing over them. You'd shoo the duck out of the way and start looking for the murderer.

This is exactly why the ducks' plans will work! Don't you realize that you're buying into their brainwash campaign?

Slife

First Post
Simplicity said:
I think a duck can actually bite relatively painfully, but... I find it hard to believe that a duck could ever do even a single hitpoint of damage (because that would imply they could take out someone with 4 bites).

Yep, and housecats certainly can't take out first level characters either.

Wait a second...

Grunj

First Post
Vorpal the Duck

Well, if a rabbit can do it, why not a duck?

"That's one mean-tempered waterfowl! Look at the BONES, man!"

Visions of a Half-Fiend Dire Duck named Lou who wields a spiked chain and has a taste for long pig glazed with orange sauce.

Remove ads