Duet

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
No, I don't think so. I provided all the information that you need, though.

Velmont

First Post
OK, I've started a RG. In it, there will be all information from the Solo and Duet game. The reason for this is simple, I've decided that both games happen in the same world. That will allow me to have a richer world, as any lore I develop from one can be use in the other. You can find the RG here. You have the link too in my signature, throught teh page of my characters...

You can post your characters in it, and I'll add a link to it in the index post of the thread.

I havn't finish to gather the information yet, should be done soon.

Velmont

First Post
There havn't been any serious activity in this thread in the past month. I am ready to start the game as soon as soon as I have Laria's background.

Jdvn1

I think Amy has been really busy this quarter, with school. I'm not sure if she wants to try this again later or if we should find another second person.

Velmont

First Post
Well, since i have my new job, I have not that much time. I'm mastering the solo game and anotehr game tabletop and I think it is pretty much the time I'll have for now. If Amy come back, I'll reconsider, but for now, I think I'll put that game aside and might come back when I'll have more time.

Jdvn1

Okay then. We'll try this later, maybe? I like my character for this game too. :heh:

Remove ads