• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dungeon 146

BlackMoria

First Post
Try living outside the USA. In one year, you will receive one issue about two weeks after the posting date, one issue will not arrive and the other ten will be late by two to three months.

QFT.

It's not like I live in Uzbekistan. It is Canada, damn it, but the above quote is exactly what my experience is.

diaglo

Adventurer
Imruphel said:
Try living outside the USA. In one year, you will receive one issue about two weeks after the posting date, one issue will not arrive and the other ten will be late by two to three months.

What I don't understand is that one issue a year is on time: why can't the others be?
you don't have to tell me.

go back to every single thread here on ENWurld that starts Dungeon # whatever.

you'll see my posts in there.

i live in the us and the avg is like 4 weeks for me. even tho, paizo insists on saying 2 weeks.

diaglo

Adventurer
BlackMoria said:
QFT.

It's not like I live in Uzbekistan. It is Canada, damn it, but the above quote is exactly what my experience is.

i live in Hotlanta.

i'm convinced Paizo hates georgia.

Rauol_Duke said:
...and Texas as well :]

Heh. After living in Texas almost my entire life (first Houston, then Austin), I can assure you, it's not that Paizo hates Texas...

It's that our post offices are staffed primarily by crack-addled chimps. The few decent workers--and they do exist, I've met a few--are hard pressed to keep the poo-flinging primates from just eating the mail as it comes in, let alone getting it delivered with any alacrity or accuracy.

Yami no Hon

First Post
Mouseferatu said:
It's that our post offices are staffed primarily by crack-addled chimps. The few decent workers--and they do exist, I've met a few--are hard pressed to keep the poo-flinging primates from just eating the mail as it comes in, let alone getting it delivered with any alacrity or accuracy.

QFT A visit to the local post office is always an excercise in surrealism. I just want to mail a package. Is that to much to ask? [/threadjack]

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Since I don't have a point of reference for it, (I just didn't get that issue of Dungeon) I can't say.

I can say a) It's a CR 15 and the art work for it is pretty sweet. It's not a Tanar'ri, but does possesss the evil, chaotic, extraplanar and shapechange types/subtypes. It has Vile feat: Martial Strike (scimitar) as one of its feats.

Anything else Shade?

Remove ads