What do you think of these three Patreon map-makers? Any suggestions which would be the most useful?

MNblockhead

A Title Much Cooler Than Anything on the Old Site
I'm not familiar with any of these creators, but I've backed others on and off over the years. I'll follow this thread, though I'm mainly looking for maps that fit into my current Warhammer Fantasy campaign and I'm particularly interested in maps prep prepped for use in Foundry. I already have years of maps collected from over the years, I'm really only backing creators who are making my game prep easier.

Juxtapozbliss

Explorer
I'm not familiar with any of these creators, but I've backed others on and off over the years. I'll follow this thread, though I'm mainly looking for maps that fit into my current Warhammer Fantasy campaign and I'm particularly interested in maps prep prepped for use in Foundry. I already have years of maps collected from over the years, I'm really only backing creators who are making my game prep easier.
That makes sense. I also use Foundry. I believe all three of these map-makers provide both static and .webm versions which are better for Foundry than mp4s because they are smaller k-size.

Remove ads