• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dungeon Command: Tyranny of the Goblins Review

Taley

First Post
I know this review doesn't talk about the quality of the miniatures and they are re-paints of old sculpts, but I just wanted to throw in that their choice of green for the skins was horrible. I though Pathfinder's orcs had ugly green skin, these guys look worse. Also, my set looked real sloppy. Of the 3 (soon to be 4) faction sets out there I think these miniatures are the least desirable.

ymmv

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
[MENTION=76559]jcrog[/MENTION], we have a problem in that every one of your 14 posts on EN World consists solely of a link to go elsewhere. Please remember that this is a discussion board, not a links directory, so some discussion woud be appreciated. The occasional promotional link by an active community member is fine; but not when it's 100% of your posts. I did mention this to you in a previous, similar post. I know it's tempting to regard this site as a place to harvest traffic, but please try to avoid that - thanks!

I'll leave this one open for now. It would be great if you were to discuss the product here!

jcrog

First Post
@Morrus - Sorry about that I did not see the other post. I will keep that in mind in the future.

@Taley - Good point about these being repaints. I figure most people visiting my site didn't play DDM or if they are interested in DC having the sculpts already doesn't matter.

everyone - Yeah the miniature quality is a bit lower than the other sets, but I really enjoyed the interaction and new tactics this set brings to the series.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads