Dungeon CRawl Classics

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
+5 Keyboard! said:
"Shoehorning" and "contrived", though. Ouch! That just hurts. :( I'll get over it though.
Sorry about that! I hadn't realized you were the author -- and goodness knows I like your posts, here, so it may just be a style/genre thing. I submit that my adjectives aren't necessarily fair to you, and you're getting emotional bleedthrough because I don't care for adventures with anachronisms in them.

I did approach it with an open mind, though. It just wasn't my cup of tea.

PirateCat - I definitely respect your judgement, and thank you for sharing your opinion. Apparently I need to pick up Cage of Delirium. btw, I wasn't too fond of the adventure attached to the DM screen. Not the best IMHO.

Whizbang - I just didn't want to force PC into an awkward situation ... which is kind of what just happened. Oh, well. You make a good point, though.

+5 Keyboard- I bought and adore EftFL. I like it better than the Dungeonland mods as a matter of fact. Somehow twisted fairy tales just seem to jive slightly better with D&D than Alice in Wonderland in my mind (although I admit to worshiping Lewis Carrrol like a god).

EftFL is such a cool module. I love how it captures that feel of a classic D&D game. More please!

Last edited:

+5 Keyboard!

First Post
This is like a Seinfeld moment... you know the episode where he keeps breaking even. One bad, one good. I'll take it. :)

Goodman Games really likes the concept of the Tome of Tales and had even mentioned doing a boxed set full of demiplane mini settings spawned from the book. Maybe it happens, maybe not, but it's nice that they liked it that much.

If anyone plans to attend Gen Con, stop by my booth if you're interested in getting in on the two sessions of Escape... I'll be running. I may or may not have room depending on how many players that signed up actually show. If nothing else, you can say hi ;)

+5 Keyboard! said:
... the Tome of Tales ...

sounds like wacky fun. gets my vote.

+5 Keyboard! said:
If anyone plans to attend Gen Con, stop by my booth if you're interested in getting in on the two sessions of Escape... I'll be running. I may or may not have room depending on how many players that signed up actually show. If nothing else, you can say hi ;)
that would be a blast! I guess I need to start going to these Gen Con thingies.

Remove ads