• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kickstarter Dungeon Crawler Kickstarter re-launch

Zaukrie

New Publisher
I think it is tough for anyone following reaper right now. I think getting multiple copies if the same minis may also be an issue. Lastly, ime, DMs want monsters more than humanoids. I do like their minis, and I do like these designs, but they are pretty niche for the most part. I would Love a peryton.

Taley

First Post
You think it's pretty niche? How many pirate RPGs are out there or how many D&D adventures are set on the high seas?

WotC focused on dungeon crawling minis (skeletons, orcs, gobs, etc) and Pathfinder is doing a good job of bringing us something different, but still not much nautical themed minis. I think these minis are way overdue.

Maul

Explorer
They definitely have their own look.

I wish I had $5000 laying around. At that pledge level you can design your own miniature.

YOUR OWN PRE-PAINTED MINIATURE!!!

Dice4Hire

First Post
I do not know about anyone else, but I find the kickstarter page very very hard to understand as in what I get for each level and what can be added on.

It made me decide not to support it.

greyhaze

First Post
Well, I'll definitely see if I can help!

We have 3 fantastic entry level rewards available.

Leather Bag:: starting at $1, choose what you want and pay custom shipping.

DIY Tidal Wave::$30 ($15 pledge + $15 shipping for US/CAD) you get 16 unpainted minis, which include 6 transparent figures 2 of which are huge.

Tidal Wave (the pledge level):: $40 ($25 pledge + $15 shipping for US/CAD) you get $25 worth of unpainted or painted minis of your choice AND the full set of 8 figures as alternate paints!

The $25 reward is the exact same cost of the Tidal Wave set, so it's our way of just doubling down "buy a painted set, get an alternate paint set" reward level BUT has added flexibility. 16 figures is a pretty great deal and both of these low levels have em.

Hope that helps!

Maul

Explorer
Here are the pledge levels:

pledgelevels1-25.png

pledgelevels50-200.png

pledgelevels300-500.png

pledgelevels1000-5000.png

There is no need to foot the bill for the pledge all by your lonesome!!

Some of the higher pledge levels are a great opportunity for a couple of gamers to pool their money and get some great pledge rewards!!!
:D :D

Last edited:

greyhaze

First Post
With Paizo releasing a medium and large water elemental in their next set, you'll want a water elemental "boss" to lead them! We have two weeks left, still lots of time to take another look at what we have to offer. http://kck.st/VrcxY0 :)

Remove ads