• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dungeon Magazine #113 Is In

d20Dwarf

Explorer
dargoth3 said:
So when can we expect that sequel to Forest of Blood Wil?

A couple of weeks ago Eric Mona said there was a shortage of FR modules for Dungeon.........

*Starts poking Wil with a stick*
You'll have to poke Erik and James, the proposal finally went in this morning. ;)

dargoth3

First Post
d20Dwarf said:
You'll have to poke Erik and James, the proposal finally went in this morning. ;)

Wohooo!

I wonder how many issues it will be until its published.....

Apparently Erik only had 2 FR modules (including the one thats in 113)

So its good to see hes getting a few more

d20Dwarf

Explorer
dargoth3 said:
Wohooo!

I wonder how many issues it will be until its published.....

Apparently Erik only had 2 FR modules (including the one thats in 113)

So its good to see hes getting a few more
That's not to say they'll accept it. ;)

RodneyThompson

First Post
Erik Mona said:
>>>
I have a Rod of Smiting with Eriks name on it if he doesnt!
>>>

Happily, I am not a golem.

--Erik

Or so he would have you believe. Cold lack of emotions due to being a construct, or Generation X apathy? You decide...

Shazman

Banned
Banned
dargoth3 said:
I have a Rod of Smiting with Eriks name on it if he doesnt! :D

Yes, smite him if he doesn't accept it. It's been almost a year since we've had an FR adventure in Dungeon. It's very frustrating when you're running an FR campaign (with no time to write adventures) without regular adventures from Dungeon. Keep the FR adventures coming. I've had enough Greyhawk adventures to make me sick, which surprises me since I haven't heard of very many games who actually play in Greyhawk anymore.

Erik Mona

Adventurer
There's a Forgotten Realms adventure in the latest issue (#113), and the vast majority of our adventures are _easily_ adaptable to any campaign setting. In fact, when you see a "Greyhawk" adventure from us, it pretty much means "adaptable to any campaign setting," including the Forgotten Realms.

That said, more are definitely on the way.

--Erik Mona
Editor-in-Chief
Dungeon

TheFan

First Post
Okay, my players are counting on me for an Eberron adventure tomorrow and my issue hasn't gotten here yet. I was counting on running the adventure in there, but now I'm stuck.

Can someone give me details on that adventure? It sounds like it's meant to work very well off the adventure in the back of the book (which is what my players did last week), so I'm wondering if I could get a brief description so I can get some ideas?

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads