• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dungeon Tiles Master Sets - Not a good deal?

AnthonyRoberson

First Post
I noticed that the Dungeon Tile Master Sets are going to have 10 sheets of tiles for $19.99. Since the regular sets are $9.99 for 6 sheets, doesn't this mean we are getting less for more?

hvg3akaek

First Post
I believe there is also some sort of case that stores the tiles in the set, too? At least, that was suggested a while back. I hope its still part of the pack.

MerricB

Eternal Optimist
Supporter
I think it'll look like a much better deal when they raise the price of the regular packs. :)

Cheers!

Ktulu

First Post
Also, is it not many pieces from previously out-of-print sets? That, alone, would be worth it to me. I missed out on Hall of the Giant kings; so I'd gladly pay the $20 if a few of those sheets were HotGK.

People who didn't buy the tiles back in the day pay a bit more to get access to some older stuff? Not horrible, in my opinion.

Besides, with a border's coupon, this will likely come to about the cost of a regular set of 3D tiles for me. I'll probably buy 2-3 if they're any good.

Remove ads