• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dungeon Tiles - Photos

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
1) Heavy. Not as heavy, but heavy.

2) You won't be able to tell the difference. I mean it, the artwork on Dungeon Tiles has nothing on the BattleBox.

I should also say, the 4e Counter Collection that will come out in print soon also has some bonus Battle Tiles.

The Dungeon Dressings range from 1x1 squares of columns, rubble, doors, tapestries and other staples, to 2x2 squares with beds, large tables, prison cells, double doors, water, to 3x3 squares of complete inn rooms (with corridor) and stables (again, with corridor). The last two have wooden floors, but the rest have stone floor.

Sounds awesome! Did FD every make that final digital counter set for 3E?
Does their website have an e-mail I can sign up for to keep notified with? Do they actually use it? I say that because I could swear I signed up for something like that when the last 3E digital counter set was being announced.

Good questions. I like minis for a lot of things but also utilize counters fairly extensively. Certainly, DTs are also vary useful as would be Dungeon Dressings.

Klaus

First Post
Good questions. I like minis for a lot of things but also utilize counters fairly extensively. Certainly, DTs are also vary useful as would be Dungeon Dressings.
I'm currently cataloguing all the counters from the 3e era that haven't been included in the latest CCDigital. We're hoping to God it still fits in a CD (700+Mb!!!).

The BattleBox and CC4e:Heroic 1 are printed, only the boxes they come in are in production (yes, boxes, as in boxed sets of yore).

Treebore

First Post
I'm currently cataloguing all the counters from the 3e era that haven't been included in the latest CCDigital. We're hoping to God it still fits in a CD (700+Mb!!!).

The BattleBox and CC4e:Heroic 1 are printed, only the boxes they come in are in production (yes, boxes, as in boxed sets of yore).

Even so sell it at RPGNow as two files and I'll worry about burning them to CD's.

rillithis

Explorer
I had finally gotten around to putting my tiles back in order for the Dungeon Delve and your photoes saved me.

:)
Thank you; thank you; thank you!!!

Jhaelen

First Post
By the end of the week (most likely), sorry that it takes so long this time. :)
In the meantime I can offer some comments on the set:
First: I really like the set.

In a way it might provide a much needed fix for the previous Underdark set. The pieces are generally bigger and more open, making them easier to use (I was immediately able to put some of them into use in my last session).

Similar to the previous City/Sewer set, the front/backside have a slightly different theme, generally one side has more river terrain (which is great because my current adventure is set in Underdark caverns inhabited by Kuo-Toa and Aboleth), there's also covered/open pits and several undamaged/broken bridges.

I also liked the idea of some tiles that provide 'bridges' into other sets, e.g. there's two that open into the wilderness and two which turn into sewers.

If I didn't already have two Underdark sets I might have picked up a second set of the Caverns. As it is one will probably be sufficient.

Thanee

First Post
DU3 Caves of Carnage

Attachments

• DU3a.jpg
    DU3a.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 7,056
  • DU3b.jpg
    DU3b.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 7,007
Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex