D&D 4E The yet still complete list of official 4E D&D products: now with new format!

ggroy

First Post
I think the real question is who wants more Drizzt or Elminster over stabs at something new or innovative? And if these people, this supposed majority, do prefer them... how do we stop them?

This would be similar to asking what we can do to stop people from demanding more new James Bond movies. :p

In practice, there is nothing really anybody can do to "stop" them.

WotC is not likely to give up the easy cash flow that comes with Drizzt and/or Elminster titles. For that matter, MGM is not likely give up on the easy cash flow that comes from the James Bond movie franchise.

ggroy

First Post
The Haunted Lands Omnibus (February 2012)

This title appears to have been removed from the release schedule.

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Haunted-Lands-Omnibus-Richard-Byers/dp/0786959851"]Amazon.com: The Haunted Lands Omnibus (9780786959853): Richard Lee Byers: Books[/ame]

It is listed as "sign up to be notified when this item becomes available" on amazon.

(I haven't seen it yet at any nearby big box bookstores).

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Added here for completeness...

Wizards of the Coast product catalog

Dungeon!
Board Game
Wizards RPG Team

A classic board game of dungeon exploration returns!

Dungeon! is a fast-paced game where you and your friends can decide which way to go in the hunt for bigger and better treasure.

Will you stick to level 1 and clear out the Goblins and Kobolds? Or will you delve deep into level 6 and set your sights on the Purple Worm or the Red Dragon? Along the way, you’ll have to face off against such iconic monsters as the Black Pudding, the Drow, and even the Owlbear!

Featuring simple, straightforward rules that are easy to learn, Dungeon! is perfect for a fantasy game night, or a warm-up before your next epic game of D&D!

Item Details
Release Date: October 12, 2012
Format: Board game
Price: $19.99
ISBN: 978-0-7869-6298-3

dnd_products_dndacc_dungeonbg_pic3_en.jpg

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
I had called the dungeon book the last 4E specific product...but was reminded by echohawk that there is one more set of fortune cards.

Not that they count...but I guess I will amend.

Remove ads