• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dungeon Tiles - Photos

The Little Raven

First Post
How about the Star Wars tiles? That's the one set I don't have, and I wanted to see if it was good before tracking it down.

It's pretty basic. A series of metal floors, gratings, control panels, and the like. Good for doing a futuristic building, spaceship, or station. And you could always mix it with the other tile sets in order to do planetary stuff.

I've been using them to build my Final Fantasy I conversion of the "Sky Castle."

Thanee

First Post
I have seen them (they are called Galaxy Tiles, I think) in store a few times, but since there is only that one set, AFAIK, I could resist the temptation to see what they look like, because a single set seems hardly that useful to me.

Bye
Thanee

Dice4Hire

First Post
Star Wars Galaxy Tiles

I finally got around to uploading the pictures.

Attachments

• Tiles 001.jpg
    Tiles 001.jpg
    517.5 KB · Views: 343
  • Tiles 002.jpg
    Tiles 002.jpg
    897.1 KB · Views: 389
  • Tiles 003.jpg
    Tiles 003.jpg
    518.3 KB · Views: 346
  • Tiles 004.jpg
    Tiles 004.jpg
    478.7 KB · Views: 380
  • Tiles 005.jpg
    Tiles 005.jpg
    616.9 KB · Views: 338
  • Tiles 006.jpg
    Tiles 006.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 340

thalmin

Retired game store owner
Here are some pics of the Dungeon Tiles Master Set: The Dungeon. At the top of the second picture are the box and lid, which are also tiles 1 and 2 inches high.

EDIT: Well, they are in this thread.

Last edited:

Klaus

First Post
I've been compiling all the Tiles I have, including the adventures battlemaps, and as usual this thread is invaluable!

Thanks, Thanee!

Remove ads