• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Dungeonaday... will we ever see a Pathfinder edition hard cover tome?

dead

Explorer
Is there any chance Dragon's Delve could be released as a massive tome (akin to Ptolus: City by the Spire) and converted to Pathfinder rules?

I think Monte said he wouldn't do this. Perhaps he was worried all the subscribers would cry foul because of all the money they've invested in it online and now it is available to the public.

What Monte could do, though, is give subscribers a percentage discount based on how long they've held a subscription. If you have held a subscription since the beginning, you get the book for free! For those who've held one for half that time, maybe they get 50% off?

There aren't currently any plans to release the content of Dungeonaday.com as a print release. There are actually lots of reasons for that far beyond the possibility we'd annoy existing customers. (Although we do work very hard not to annoy our existing customers!) Among them, the fact Ptolus was a huge success does not mean another massive book, of a dungeon, in this economy, is going to bring in the same kind of results, and it's a huge financial risk to print such a book. Also, the material is designed for use in an electronic format. We link to electronic SRDs extensively. One of the levels has sound effects. We're working on a 3-D walkthrough of another level. There is no way that something would not be lost in presentation in a non-electronic format.

While it isn't impossible to overcome issues like this if we choose to, the current plan is to maintain all Dungeonaday.com content as web-only, available only through subscription. We'd much rather focus on yet more ways to improve that experience than take time, money and effort to prepare old material for a different market.

Kvantum

First Post
At least one subscriber would not be all that upset, as long as we subbies all got at the very least a free PDF of the finished product.

joela

First Post
Also, the material is designed for use in an electronic format. We link to electronic SRDs extensively. One of the levels has sound effects. We're working on a 3-D walkthrough of another level.

Oh! I didn't know that. I may, finally, reconsidering and sign up a subscription. Is SGG still offering its products in the mix?

Mephos

Explorer
Oh! I didn't know that. I may, finally, reconsidering and sign up a subscription. Is SGG still offering its products in the mix?

They are, it costs a litle bit more then the normal sub, but i got it the day it came out..I've worked out that the price of the annual super genius pass alone is worth it

Remove ads