D&D General Dungeoneering Maps

TDENMARK

Artist. Game Designer.
DreadCavernsOfKannebras-blueline-1.jpg

Ancient guardians protect a divine relic within a cave dungeon. Will the party manage to pass their tests and trials to claim it?

link to full rez version

Eyes of Nine

Everything's Fine
Your screen name seems to suggest Denmark; but your profile says California. I have visited Denmark once, and loved it. I have lived in California for 30 years, and love it.

Either way, I'm a fan of folks posting their maps here on ENW, and I have even purchased them based on seeing them in ENW on occasion. So even though it's not transparent how many people are watching this thread, I expect to be one of them for a while

TDENMARK

Artist. Game Designer.
Your screen name seems to suggest Denmark; but your profile says California. I have visited Denmark once, and loved it. I have lived in California for 30 years, and love it.

Either way, I'm a fan of folks posting their maps here on ENW, and I have even purchased them based on seeing them in ENW on occasion. So even though it's not transparent how many people are watching this thread, I expect to be one of them for a while
My last name is Denmark, though my family comes from England, you can probably do the math on that. :)

Eyes of Nine

Everything's Fine
CitadelofOdasfib.jpg

It has long been rumored that the ruins of the once mighty citadel of Odasfib the Terrible sat over a labyrinth filled with treasures and traps.

link to full rez version
What does the letter "F" refer to? I get that those are probably some sort of way to get down to the lower parts - but I'm racking my brain to figure out what F could stand for? "Fall down hole?" "Fladder?" "Foxhole?"

Remove ads