D&D General Dungeoneering Maps

TDENMARK

Artist. Game Designer.
FortressofAmarath.jpg

Amarath the bandit lord took over the northern fortress and made it a base of operations for his gang.

link to full rez version

TDENMARK

Artist. Game Designer.
WizardTower%20of%20Deth%20Daekas%20blue.jpg

Deth Daekas was the student of an Eldritch Lord, but he never achieved the level of proficiency as his master. So he sought other methods to increase his power by finding and modifying artifacts. He passed before completing his work, his tower is said to be filled with unique magic items of immense power.

link to full rez version

Last edited:

Eyes of Nine

Everything's Fine
WizardTower%20of%20Deth%20Daekas%20blue.jpg

Deth Daekas was the student of an Eldritch Lord, but he never achieved the level of proficiency as his master. So he sought other methods to increase his power by finding and modifying artifacts. He passed before completing his work, his tower is said to be filled with unique magic items of immense power.

link to full rez version
Super Dope

If I was to use, I'd probably slightly modify level 6 so that something would happen with the eyes, mouth, and horns...

sgran

First Post
These are gorgeous, thanks for sharing.
In the bastion, is there any reason they wouldn't have access to those internal areas?

TDENMARK

Artist. Game Designer.
Bookmark Dungeon
I've made a lot of these over the years. I like to use them as bookmarks in a Monster Manual, I populate them with monsters in the same spread so I don't have to flip around during the game. Great for one shots and short adventures.

Doors are left as blank open doors so you can change them as needed to locked, secret, concealed, or whatever.

Adventure%20Module%20E12%20Vile%20Keep%20of%20Adiv%20the%20Crooked%20Wizard-blue.jpg

Adiv the Crooked Wizard is a powerful spellcaster who is known for his knowledge of dark magic and his willingness to do whatever it takes to get what he wants. His keep is located in a remote region of the land, surrounded by a dense forest and guarded by fierce creatures.

The objective of this adventure is to explore Adiv's keep, retrieve a powerful magical artifact, and defeat Adiv himself. The artifact is said to have the power to control the elements, and Adiv has been using it to terrorize the nearby villages.

link to full rez version

TDENMARK

Artist. Game Designer.
Remnants%20of%20Galik%20Mon%20Map-1-blue.jpg

An attempt to make a symmetrical dungeon: vertical and horizontal.

This was originally designed for a Sword & Planet adventure for Warriors of the Red Planet. I'm still working on the encounter key, but here is the map. The idea is a remnant of an ancient civilization live in the ruins of their ancestors, they've forgotten how to use the highly advanced technology that fills the place. Doors are intentionally blank so the DM can mark them as needed: locked, secret, whatever.

Link to high rez version

Remove ads