• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dwarf Sorcerer Favored Class

milo

First Post
I picked up a copy of the Advanced Races Guide the other day and saw that the Dwarf sorcerer had what I thought was a great favored class bonus with the +1/2 to spell like ability damage. When I started looking for spells for that though it seemed like the selection was rather lacking. I went to the Pathfinder SRD to save some time and started searching for spells to use with this and came up with only a few.
Chill Touch(Str Damage) lvl 1
Haunting Mists (Wis Damage) lvl 2
Excruciating Deformation (Dex and Con) lvl 3
Fleshworm Infestation(Dex Damage) lvl 4
Calcific Touch(Dex Damage) lvl 4
Poison (con damage) Druid 3/cleric 4
Cloudkill (Con Damage) lvl 5

Some of my favorites Ray of Enfeeblement, Touch of Gracelessness, and Touch of Idiocy don't work, because they are an ability penalty instead of damage. I am unsure if Bestow curse is a penalty or damage. Am I missing any spells here?

Edit: I forgot about the Prismatic spells(Spray,Wall, Globe) poison effect doing con damage.

Last edited:

Drakhar

First Post
You're actually reading it wrong, Dwarf Sorcerers get a bonus to the damage of their spell-like abilities not to their spells that do ability damage.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads