D&D 5E Dwimmermount [IC]

eayres33

Explorer
Hunter Brightwood

Hunter waited as most of the others in the party secured their rooms, “Lucious, you up to saving a silver piece and splitting a room?"

Thateous

Explorer
Lucious smiles a big toothy grin. "Sure!" he says excitedly, as he reaches into his coin purses and produces a shiny coin. " It's this one right?" he says as he hands you a platinum piece.

Sent from my SM-G935P using EN World mobile app

eayres33

Explorer
Hunter Brightwood
Hunter looked at Lucious for a moment trying to determine if he was being serious, before he smiled widely. “You didn’t handle a lot of money where you were from, did you Lucious?” Hunter said chuckling.

Pulling out two silver pieces he showed them to Lucious, “These are silver, what you have got there is a platinum coin, that’s worth 100 silver. I’ll pay for the night, we will sort out your finances and you can pay me the one silver tomorrow, if that’s good by you my friend.”

Hunter hand the two silver pieces to Adryen with a respectful nod before turning back to Lucious, “Also it may be in your best interest not to purchase anything unless another member of the group is with you, at least until you get a little more experience with the coinage of the area.” Hunter let out a small sigh and smiled brightly at the young man.

GreenKarl

First Post
About the time that Mikel heads down for his bath, Edgar and Galan return from the stable informing Magen that the charge is 5 copper a night to stable an animal and 2 copper for feed for the mule (horses are charged 3 copper for feed). They mention that there are four mules and two riding horses available for sale there.

The rooms are somewhat small but clean with a pair of single beds in each room, with thick wool blankets. In the morning, the company rises fairly well rested. Those that wish to bath can and after all such business is taken care of the company gathers outside, near the open field.

There are two guards on the field setting up a large sign. There are also a few stalls of merchants setting up. The main gate is opening with sunrise and the drawbridge lowered. More guards are seen moving about and the inner keep nearby appearing to be opening for the days business. There are some townsfolk out and about on early business, maybe a couple of dozen or so. They glance at the company but most seem to be avoiding you.

Thateous

Explorer
Lucious wakes up, meditates, and exits into the morning. He greets everyone he can and offers his assistance to the guards in putting up the sign and also to any shopkeepers struggling to set up their stand.

Sent from my SM-G935P using EN World mobile app

GreenKarl

First Post
The guards are more or less done when Lucious heads over. He notices that it seems to hold general announcements by the city's government along with a number of "job requests". A quick glance he reads about someone looking for an adventure group to sponsor in exchange of finding an family heirloom in the Dwimmermount. There is a city announcement revoking the adventure charter of the Six Hands of Fate group for crimes against the city and a reward for their capture. There are additional notes tacked to the board but those were the only ones he caught with a quick glance...

A bread maker who is setting up his stall thanks Lucious for any help as he is getting up there in years...

Remove ads