• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E [dxContent.com] 3D Dungeon Tiles - A step (5/8") above the rest!

Considering my game environment I'll need to give some thought to how to fix the pieces so they don't get as easily scattered if bumped/gargantuan cat decides to join the encounter. If you have any tips in that regard, I'm interested.

Another after-purchase option - I saw a video (I think it was a podcast review of cardboard tiles) where a guy used "blue tac" - that tacky stuff used for hanging posers on the wall without damaging the wall or poster to hold the tiles to a larger piece of display board.

One could also fix pennies or washers to the bottom to add weight.

Here's a picture of the revised door and final paint job:

F_D1.jpg

Here is a picure of the Starter Kit #1 pieces:
F_DK1.jpg

With Starter Kit #1 you get:
==Room Tiles==
Qty Item
(1) 6x6 tile
(1) 4x6 tile
(2) 4x4
tiles

==Hallway Tiles==
Qty Item
(1) 2x6 tile
(2) 2x4 tiles

(4) 2x2 tiles
(2) corner tiles
(2) 1x2 tiles

Kasbark

First Post
These look very cool. I'm currently considering getting a quote on 2 or 3 starter sets, plus a few big rooms with shipping to Denmark.

I'm not quite sure though. They have a pretty high 'coolness' factor, but i guess they are not quite as handy as checkerboard whiteboards or Paizo's flip-mats (both of which i already have)

Perram

Explorer
I like what I'm seeing so far. I'm a bit of a terrain fanatic, and enjoy a lot of the various options like this. I worry that there isn't enough variety available yet for your product, though I'm sure that will change.

For any terrain solution to be comprehensive enough for most fantasy campaigns it needs to fill three terrain types at the minimum:

1) Castle / Dungeon
2) Urban / Buildings (Wood, plaster, etc... Taverns and such.)
3) Cave Systems.

Your product seems like it does great for the first part.

Perram

Explorer
I've had luck laying things out on anti-slip shelf liner. Super cheap, and keeps things from bumping. Doesn't damage the tiles, and stores well.

I like what I'm seeing so far. I'm a bit of a terrain fanatic, and enjoy a lot of the various options like this. I worry that there isn't enough variety available yet for your product, though I'm sure that will change

Perram - I agree with you 100%. Castle/Dungeon seemed to be the logical place to start. And you are correct, I'll continue to expand the product line... I've already been conceptualizing other terrain types - I'm thinking caves will probably come next.

Remove ads