• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E [dxContent.com] 3D Dungeon Tiles - A step (5/8") above the rest!

I like the gate. I'll have to grab one along with a starter set. Have you had a chance to look at the Dwarven Forge Game Tiles kickstarter? I can easily see combining the two. Your larger pieces would make it much easier to build big rooms, even using their stuff.

I like the gate. I'll have to grab one along with a starter set. Have you had a chance to look at the Dwarven Forge Game Tiles kickstarter? I can easily see combining the two. Your larger pieces would make it much easier to build big rooms, even using their stuff.

Re: Gate - Glad you like it... my sons and thier friends have been ooohing and ahhing over it!

Re: Dwarven Forge kickstarter - I think that is cool that they got funded so quickly - I've always loved thier products and the new "durable" Dwarvenite terrian will be a big hit for the travelling gamer. I think they have a winner there for sure. And I agree, one could probably combine the two with satisfactory results.

Brian
dxContent.com

Great news folks - dxContent 3D Dungeon tiles are now cast from molds. The new material is heavier and super-durable. The tiles feature the same great detail and, the paint is now locked down with a protective sealer.

Check out the store! http://goo.gl/HCbhU

Thanks for all the support and feedback!
Brian
dxContent.com

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads