• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

E-tools resource question

resscane

Explorer
Does anybody know of a site that has downloadable builds? I want pregenerated Prestige Classes w/o having to start every one at 1st level. Or does anyone know how to bypass the early stages of npc creation? Thanx

Vascant

Wanderer of the Underdark
I know what you are asking for.. but in truth.. don't think I have ever seen anything like it done or even anyone ask before..

There are quite a few ETool fiends on CMP's forum and if it does exist, they would know

Kirin'Tor

First Post
Well, there's _technically_ not what he looking for available, however, eTools does have a hidden feature that's designed for DM's making fast NPC's, rather than PC's building detailed characters:

Run eTools either from the command line, or create a shortcut that has "/classpre" at the end, like so:

"c:\...\eTools.exe" /classpre

when you go to the new character screen, there is now a check box that will allow you to bypass _all_ class requirements, so you can build a Wiz3/Clr3/Theurge5 _directly_ and just fill in pre-req's later (or not, your the DM :))

There's your eTools TOP TIP FROM A MONKEY for the day!

resscane

Explorer
Kirin'Tor thank you. Thats pretty much what I was looking for. Took me a while to remember how to get to the command line and then to the C; drive, been years since I messed w/ dos. But my brain worked and it worked exactly as you said.

Remove ads