• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[e20 PF] And with strange aeons...

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"Supposed to be, yes.*sigh* I thought I was supposed to do the stupid things.""

Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
Thorn snickers.

"Looks like it's up to me then. You spellcasters should really learn some summonings. They come in handy when it's time to blunder into danger."

She claps her hands together, fingers forming a complex series of configurations. There's a pulse of chill magic, and her shadow stretches out...and snaps off, landing on the ground beneath her. It writhes and grows into a towering vortex of shadow and wind...an air elemental of prodigious size!

Thorn points and says, "See that glowing book? Go close it. And then...carry it over there. Way over there. And stick around, I may have more for you in a second. Oh, and be careful of the mortal meatbags around the book. Don't step on them or...you know, suck them up or anything."

The elemental dispassionately moves to carry out its orders as Thorn watches, standing atop her carpet in midair with her fists planted triumphantly on her hips.

(OOC - Greater Shadow Conjuration to emulate Summon Monster VI and summon a Huge Air Elemental. Elementals are immune to all sleep effects, normally, so hopefully it'll be able to remove the source of this problem. :))

fireinthedust

Explorer
(good call: the air elemental doesn't sleep!

also: I'm online today! woo!)

The air elemental grabs the book and flies away from the group with it. It then succumbs to the magic of the book and drops it, then the cloud that was its body starts to rumble and churn with air-movements that can only be snoring.

a few moments later, the somnabulant adventurers stir and begin to wake up. (!)

jackslate45

First Post
Xanfire's eyes open, and starts to get up. He shakes his head, and looks around to see the book in question missing. By looking up at Thorn, he can guess as to what happened. Standing up, he goes over to help the other unconscious people up.

Thaven

First Post
Rook remains skeptical of this situation. He begins waving to the new adventurers warily. "Ho there! How have you come to this place? And to what purpose?"

Subtely was never his strong suit.

fireinthedust

Explorer
The Solar looks at them with his penetrating gaze. He smiles, then, and speaks. They are heroes. I've seen both of them at work. Their presence here is a good sign. Perhaps they can help us explore this place?

WarlockLord

First Post
Cort wakes up.

"Thank you for the endorsement, sir. I would be happy to help. the sorceror replies. "I assume you all have some sort of questions for us?"

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads