• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[e20 PF] And with strange aeons...

Thaven

First Post
"Just like that Michael?" Rook mutters.

Glancing at Cort, Rook sheathes one of his swords. "Yes, I have some questions!" He calls out.

"Sir, why did you come here?" Holds out his thumb.

"Sir, how did you come to be here?" Holds out his index finger.

"Sir, why were you looking at that book?" Holds out his middle finger.

"Sir, how long have you been in this place?" Holds out his ring finger.

"Sir, is that half-orc your ally?" Holds out his pinky finger.

Hmmm. Out of fingers for now, unless he was to sheathe his other sword; which he doesn't.

jackslate45

First Post
Xanfire sighs. He remembers an argument not to long ago between wizards before saying. "If Michael has heard of you, you have my vote. His vision can see things far better than we can. However, the only question I have for you now is that of your name?"

Shayuri

First Post
Thorn stares in disbelief at the slumbering elemental shadow.

"That shouldn't even be possible," she mutters. "Elementals don't sleep. It's not even in them to sleep...what the devil sort of book is that what can make elementals sleep? Something an elf wrote, I'd wager."

She sighs and snaps her fingers, causing the air elemental to dissolve back into shadow, which stretches across the room to reconnect with her, and resumes its usual silhouette shape.

Herobizkit

Adventurer
"ELF?! WHERE?!"

The half-orc stirs to life and, in an instant, is on his feet and lunging towards Thorn, arms extended as if to choke her...

Shayuri

First Post
"ELF?! WHERE?!"

The half-orc stirs to life and, in an instant, is on his feet and lunging towards Thorn, arms extended as if to choke her...

As the half-orc leapt up to catch the rogue hovering on her magic carpet, Thorn 'eeped' and jumped prodigiously to latch onto a nearby bookshelf and cling there precariously while her attacker was left hurtling at an empty, hovering magic carpet that he didn't know the commands to control.

Thaven

First Post
"Its good that they call you Cort the Sorceror. It makes sense for one such as myself to underrstand. Given your name is Cort and you are a sorceror."

Last edited:

jackslate45

First Post
Xanfire waits for the half-orc to respond sword still drawn, but he says towards Cort the Sorcerer and says "Well met, Cort the Sorcerer. However, I do have to ask this question again. Do you know this person?"

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads