• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[e20 PF] And with strange aeons...

WarlockLord

First Post
"If you find anything, let me know" says Cort, waiting for the result of Thorn's search. "Which wizard did you work for? Perhaps I know him."

Shayuri

First Post
"Ehh...ehheh...long story," Thorn hedges, not really wanting the strangers to know she used to work for the guy who is now apparently the Big Bad of the Universe. "Don't distract me while I look."

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"Yes, we wouldn't want to see you fall off the carpet. Or pick up the wrong book and fall asleep ... .. .. .. What if the spell on the scroll or book actually happens to the reader? what if that book that had them asleep was a book with the sleep spell?"

jackslate45

First Post
"Wait a second. That book put an elemental to sleep?" Xanfire says, rounding on the spot where Thorn was before remembering to look up. "Rook! Hedron! We need to find this thing, and fast! Everyone, if you can find a scroll that says Locate Objects, or something similar, we might be able to find it quicker!"

Xanfire starts looking himself. He silently berates himself for not preparing it anyway, despite what Thadius said.

Thaven

First Post
"Um. Alright."

Rook slowly floated toward the shelves and half-heartedly started looking at the shelves. He lifted, ajusted, moved, re-settled.

[sblock=GM]
This is a pointless enterprise. Like asking a Griffon to live underground.

Cartaras: <Milord, I'm not sure I under->

Endoril: <It's against its nature, you cretin. THAT is the point; more of one than you have, at any rate. M'lord, you should dispense with the heathen. Its council is beyond worthless; as are its abilities.>

Cartaras: <Milord, perhaps you should just tell them you wouldn't know a magic scroll from a treatise on philology?>
[/sblock]
"I regret," he began and then stopped. Gathering himself he continued, "that I'll be of little help in this enterprise. Give me a map, or a chart, I will break an army; ask me to find a scroll or a book? I am more like to find more harm than good," he said, honestly.

"

fireinthedust

Explorer
The lot of you search for a scroll or book of Locate Object... and find it!

Hedron spots it, his hunter's instincts serving him well here. Where would the book be hiding? There!

The tomb is thick, about the width of a wagonwheel and heavy. It also has a face on the cover, a humanoid one that is melded to have the features of an eagle, especially about the eyes. It looks at Hedron with a penetrating stare as he holds it in front of him. While the face has a reality about it, somehow it is still embedded in the cover of the book.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads