• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

"e20: System Evolved" Roleplaying Game Core Rulebook

prom

First Post
Hi people, this iswhat Gary has to say about classes in E20. What sort of names should the different classes have?

http://gmsarligames.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=303&sid=877139fee084a4a28b54673e6cc6e5e0#p303

prom

First Post
There are 28 days to go before the 10,000 dollar target needs to be reached. Discussion on the forum Gary set-up continues.

Mournblade94

Adventurer
There are 28 days to go before the 10,000 dollar target needs to be reached. Discussion on the forum Gary set-up continues.

If I did contribute, but the $10,000 goal was not reached, what would happen to all fo the donations?

I am considering donating because this sounds promising. Still I have not participated in a patron project before.

Flobby

Explorer
If I did contribute, but the $10,000 goal was not reached, what would happen to all fo the donations?

I am considering donating because this sounds promising. Still I have not participated in a patron project before.

They're not donations but pledges. You promise to pay this amount if $10,000 is raised. Only then do you get charged. Pledge! :) It would be a shame for this project to go under.

prom

First Post

Flobby is correct. Your credit card is marked for a payment of whatever you agree too on the final date set for the collection of the project. If the target is not reached the whole funding process is cancelled and no money is taken from your credit card.

My suggestion is goggle kickstarter or try the link below,

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) — Kickstarter

Mournblade94

Adventurer
They're not donations but pledges. You promise to pay this amount if $10,000 is raised. Only then do you get charged. Pledge! :) It would be a shame for this project to go under.

Ah OK! I knew it was a pledge, but I know it in the context of pledging to NPR in which you are charged immediately. Ok that makes sense. WOW that takes a lot of pressure off the people asking for the pledge as well.

nerfherder

Explorer
From what Gary has indicated so far, he isn't looking to make a ruleset that keeps everyone happy. He is listening to what people have to say, but looking at the reality of running a game. I personally don't like optional rules unless the system is broken. Star Wars Saga never turned out the way it should have, due to page restrictions. My guess is that Gary is trying to get a book printed that does what was always intended and pitching it to a wide market. Not a silly thing to do.
I only realised yesterday that GMSarli was the editor and a developer of SWSE. A universal, updated version of SWSE sounds like a great idea. I'm sold. :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads