• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

E6 SRD - community project

Theo R Cwithin

I cast "Baconstorm!"
Thanks! I had tremendous trouble trying to edit those stupid columns. Every time I tried to remove the blank columns, the whole chart disappeared! Oh, well. I figured you or somebody would fix it.
Well, in all fairness, all I did was was clear the contents in one place, and twiddle with justification here and there. ;) The tables themselves are still big empty things, ready for 9 levels of spells but with only a few low-level columns filled. We'll definitely have to fix that, I suppose, before the html version gets made. I'll try to figure that out sometime this week and doublecheck all the done files, or just do them all at once in the final cleanup.

(edit: finally figured this out & fixed these tables, so these tables are good to go! Looks like macrochelys has this under control too, so I think we're all good on the table formatting front.)

Last edited:

Theo R Cwithin

I cast "Baconstorm!"
file: Spells C

comment:
Edited out a few references to a few greather than 6th class level spells (eg, Rgr2, Brd3, etc). Also nixed a couple spells that snuck through for this same reason.

Attachments

• SpellsC.rtf
    31.8 KB · Views: 182
Last edited:

Theo R Cwithin

I cast "Baconstorm!"
file: Spells D-E

file: Spells D-E

comment:
Some of the detect spells refer to CLs, etc, that are higher than E6 PCs are capable of under ordinary conditions. I did not change these, since a DM is likely to use monsters and/or magic that may well have power levels beyond what PCs are capable of (basically, this is the same sort of reasoning used to keep spell damage caps, etc, in place even though normal E6 characters can't hit those limits, as discussed upthread.)

Attachments

• SpellsD-E.rtf
    89.3 KB · Views: 182
Last edited:

Theo R Cwithin

I cast "Baconstorm!"
file: Spells F-G

file: Spells F-G

comment: no notes.

Attachments

• SpellsF-G.rtf
    39.7 KB · Views: 160
Last edited:

Theo R Cwithin

I cast "Baconstorm!"
file: Spells H-L

file: Spells H-L

comment: nothing to note.

Attachments

• SpellsH-L.rtf
    50.5 KB · Views: 197
Last edited:

Theo R Cwithin

I cast "Baconstorm!"
Heh, I'm glad I'm not the only one who finds these edits are taking less than a half hour to complete.

file: Spells M - O

comment: fixed a couple references to non-E6 level spells (eg, Pal2 or similar).

Attachments

• SpellsM-O.rtf
    37.7 KB · Views: 167
Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads