Cha: 15 (+1) 

Class and Racial Abilities: 
+2 Con, -2 Wis, -2 Cha 
Warforged Traits
Eldritch Blast +1d6
Invocation (Least)

Hit Dice: 	1d6+2
HP: 		8
AC: 		14 (+2 Dex, +2 natural armor, +0 shield) 
Touch		12
Flat-footed	12
Init: 		+2
Speed: 		30ft
Saves:
Fortitude	+2 [0 base, +2 Con]
Reflex		+2 [0 base, +2 Dex]
Will 		+1 [2 base, -1 Wis]

BAB: +0
Melee Atk: 		morningstar	+0 1d8+0/x2/B/P
Melee Atk: 		dagger		+0 1d4+0/19-20/P or S 
Ranged Touch Atk: 	eldritch blast	+2 1d6/no crit/60 ft./magic

Skills:
Craft(Painting)	+3 [+2 ranks +1 int]		2 Skill Points
Hide		+6 [+2 ranks +2 feat +2 dex]	4 Skill Points
Move Silently	+5 [+1 ranks +2 feat +2 dex]	2 Skill Points
UMD		+6 [+4 ranks +2 cha]		4 Skill Points

Feats:
Stealthy

Invocations (1 Known)
	Spiderwalk

Languages: Common

Gold: 46gp, 9sp, 5cp
Equipment:
Painter`s tools
Pouch, belt
Case, map or scroll
Backpack
Flint and steel
Canvas (10 sq. yds.)
Torch (5)
Rope, silk (50 ft.)

Weight Carried: 37.2 lbs
Load: Light

Background to be added shortly

Timeboxer

Explorer
d'Anconia said:
Actually, since we have an artificer in the party, wouldn't that give us a greater healing capacity than a cleric, being that we only receive half of any healing spells cast, but can be repaired by an artificer with full effect?

Similarly with a necromancer, in fact. Also, um, possibly eventually me, if/when I ever get to those caster levels. Just a reminder to everyone, by the way, to take some appropriate Craft ranks so that you can repair yourself.

I notice that I'm the only melee fighter in the party. I think I'll stick with that Adamantine Body feat. >.>

Bront

The man with the probe
The artifacer is usually good at going into melee combat as well, simply on the fact that they can more easily enchant their own gear.

ShaggySpellsword

First Post
For an all far-forged Party, Sorcerers, Artificers, and Wizards are the best healing money can buy.

As for Warlock ideas: Maybe when you were being created, a powerful fiend of some kind, summoned by the mages of Cyre to help fight their war broke free of its master's control and broke into one of the creation forges. In a confused attempt to escape he tried posessing one of the artificers but accidentally was drawn into the newly formed sould being created in the creation forge. The creation forge then proceeded to destroy the fiend's posessing spirit, but locked much of his power within the warforged being created.

The trainers found you rather untrainable and sold you to a rich noble as a butler.

Joking about the butler thing.

Mostly.

Last edited:

Bront

The man with the probe
Where we at with this? I know I need to do a minor revision to make it a bit clearer why Tenor stayed with the noble and the other warforged (Will be very easy, just need to add a line about it). Anything else?

Kerrz

First Post
Bront said:
Where we at with this? I know I need to do a minor revision to make it a bit clearer why Tenor stayed with the noble and the other warforged (Will be very easy, just need to add a line about it). Anything else?
Neither d'Anconia nor Amy Kou'ai have a character bio written explaining anything about their character, let alone the key points that I've been stressing since the start.

This is why I held the stats back at the beginning, so that we wouldn't have statted up skeletons with no story. I would rather have a story with no stats than stats with no story.

So, the two of you: Get to it.

Bront

The man with the probe
Ok, revised the last paragraph of my background a bit to include why Tenor stayed around. I'll spell check it and such when I get home, but I think it's all good.

d'Anconia

Explorer
So, I'm having zero luck coming up with any type of interesting background for this guy :( Literally I can't think of a single background for my guy that strikes my imagination. Must just be having some type of writers block. I know you guys are waiting on me to start, so just move on without me.

Last edited:

Kerrz

First Post
d'Anconia: You're not the only one I'm waiting on. I still need Amy to have a bio too.

As for some ideas... How about your character started to dabble with magic, and opened up the wrong doorway so to say? The newness of magic to the Warforged could have led to a summoning gone awry, and now your 'Forged is bonded to a demonic force.

Remove ads