Eberron ~ Gloria e Flamae Solei ~ Calling Logicsfate

LogicsFate

First Post
Sorry I don't hang around in talking the talk much, and I check my E-mail about once a week.

I'm back and a little more experienced.

Edit: AND! With all these months posting I barely have to spell check anymore. *a little too proudly.*

Last edited:

Bobitron

Explorer
I've been working on this for hours now and haven't really been getting anywhere. Going over my notes, I find that most of my materials will prove unsuitable. I think that, unfortunately, I'm going to have to let this game die. I really like the concept behind this campaign. I will put some more work into it in the future to see if a revival is possible, but it will not be soon. All Gloria e Flamae Solei is doing at this point is taking time from my other games in progress, and that time hasn't proven fruitful to get Gloria started back up.

Thank you to everyone who joined, and I hope to play with all of you again. I will let you all know if a new game arises from the ashes of this one.

-Bob

Bobitron

Explorer
Ferrix said:
A pity, it would have been a great game had it been able to continue.

Like I said, I will continue to keep it in mind. Who knows, inspiration might strike. If you have any thoughts, feel free to email me. I'd appreciate any input you might have.

Ferrix

Explorer
What's your e-mail address? Or if you don't want to drop it here, drop me a message at: Ferrix (at) gmail (dot) com

I'd like to see what you had in mind with your notes and what not, see if I can give some good feeback. However, I'm exhausted now and have a workshop tomorrow for five hours, so no brainstorming tonight.

Remove ads