Eberron ~ Gloria e Flamae Solei ~ Calling Logicsfate

LogicsFate

First Post
Bobitron said:
Well, that's three. I think I will mull this over for a few days and make a decision. Thanks for the interest, guys.

Will do boss, but I figure I should say one thing regardless of your decision

*lights dim to spotlight*
*sappy violins start to play*
"Thank you, had you not accepted me into your game I would have lost interest in PbP games. I had lost hope that I would be able to find a game at all, much less a good one. I'd probably be wasting away in front of a TV screen right now, instead I have the miraculous glow of my computer to divert my attention"
"Thank you"
*music stops*
*lights come back on*

I'll support whatever you decide

Bobitron

Explorer
I would say so, Ferrix. Only you, Logics, and tyrlaan have responded back out of the players. GreatLemur and Someone haven't expressed any interest in continuing, and tatizu is (understandably) not too gung-ho about playing Verbatim's character in a game that is just plodding along.

I do appreciate everyone's interest in my game, and I hope to play with you all in the future.

If anyone has any advice as to what could have kept this game on track, feel free to coment. I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Ferrix

Explorer
Awww... this game rocked, I loved my character for it. I realized I was missing playing him so I posted here, perhaps you'd run a smaller party of 3 or 4 players with the same characters? It would make sense since we're gestalt.

Perhaps forwarded a bit into the future, maybe a level or so higher?

taitzu52

First Post
Bobitron said:
....and tatizu is (understandably) not too gung-ho about playing Verbatim's character in a game that is just plodding along.
Not true.....I could happily write an embittered soliloquy every day, but I'm not sure that you all would want to hear it. I just never got a piece of the action. So if Ferrix & Co. are down for a smaller, more "intimate" game, lemme know. Obviously, I'm still subscribed to the threads.

TZ

Remove ads