Eberron ~ Gloria e Flamae Solei ~ Calling Logicsfate

Bobitron

Explorer
taitzu52 said:
It is NOT a great place to order from.

TZ

Haha, I learned that lesson the hard way a LONG time ago, back when they were the only place I could find carrying Rackham stuff. Ugly, ugly situation.

Bobitron

Explorer
LogicsFate said:

I think this game is in a bit of a slump since both Ferrix and GreatLemur are unable to post. Since they were designated as leaders, it's tough to get anywhere without their input. Please keep checking back, everyone, hopefully our fearless leaders will be back. I don't want to NPC them, as that would certainly be me railroading you.

LogicsFate

First Post
Fear not! I sounded a little more defensive than I meant to, though I would be angry had I not found it funny (from a detached perspective)

Bobitron

Explorer
I will be out of town for a while, returning on Monday 5/16. I will have limited internet access until then. While I am away, I will be considering the status of this game based on the response it gets this week. It seems interest has waned, and we haven't seen Lemur in a while. If you aren't keen on playing in the game any further, let me know here. I had a good time running things so far, but it's not a big deal if people have lost interest and want to pull out. No hard feelings, etc.

Have a great week, everybody!

Remove ads