• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Eberron ~ Gloria e Flamae Solei ~ Calling Logicsfate

LogicsFate

First Post
Bobitron said:
Looks like the last reply was on the 6th, five days ago. Are people starting to loose interest? I'm concerned that I created a game that looked good in concept, but that you guys are struggling with in application.

Hmm, It worried me too, but I have nothing knew to add to the game. Just waiting for the last of the Intel gathering to be concluded, But anyways these are the perils of having cautious, rational leaders. See know if Dathan was pious this all would be over with, the father would have been burned in holy fires, and his followers, and friends, and family, and neighbors, and church, and pets, and several blocks of the surrounding area, and...

Sorry lost track of the point

Any who, my interest is still here and will hopefully continue to be here for a good while

taitzu52

First Post
LogicsFate said:
See know if Dathan was pious this all would be over with, the father would have been burned in holy fires, and his followers, and friends, and family, and neighbors, and church, and pets, and several blocks of the surrounding area, and...
Hey, I'm trying hard to capture the feel of this character. I at least have the luxury of savaging the countryside and burning my victims in a self-rightous holocaust of fury, and then saying, "Well, it wasn't my idea." *shrugs*

LogicsFate

First Post
taitzu52 said:
Hey, I'm trying hard to capture the feel of this character. I at least have the luxury of savaging the countryside and burning my victims in a self-rightous holocaust of fury, and then saying, "Well, it wasn't my idea." *shrugs*

But you know you were thinking it.;)

Bobitron

Explorer
I think this game is going to have to take a bit of a nap until our esteemed Pious, Ferrix, gets finished with his busy period at school. Feel free to post some ideas about your character's plans regarding Cilain, but we don't leave the room until Ferrix gets back.

taitzu52

First Post
The way I'm reading it, Ferrix passed the torch a week ago. So unless you folks want to hear more unsolicited tales about just how bitter Dathen is........

LogicsFate

First Post
taitzu52 said:
The way I'm reading it, Ferrix passed the torch a week ago. So unless you folks want to hear more unsolicited tales about just how bitter Dathen is........

He has a point, I do believe its GreatLemurs game till tomorrow evening (in game time)

Remove ads