• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Eberron ~ Gloria e Flamae Solei ~ Calling Logicsfate

Bobitron

Explorer
taitzu52 said:
*Peeks his head in*

Gimme some time to catch up here, Bob. I'm interested as all get out. I'll be in touch.

Take your time! Dathen is still around, and I'll work you in whenever you get an opportunity.

taitzu52

First Post
"Excellent"

Bobitron, drop me an email when you can, we should discuss some things without bogging down the OOC.

hebrewnational *at* hotmail *dot* com

taitzu52

First Post
OK...well...whaddayaknow?

This is some character that I'll be taking over here here folks. I'll be trying my best to squeeze out every last ounce of piss and vinegar that Verbatim (and Bobitron, of late) put into him. So when I hold my dark, gauntleted hand out towards you and make a grasping gesture; just grab your neck, make a face, and play along!

TZ

taitzu52

First Post
I think I'll give this one a shot. It'll be a good challange to flesh out someone's conceptualization. And yeah Verbatim, sorry for the Vader crack, but I need to get into character somehow. Even insane zelots need role models too, right?

Bobitron

Explorer
Looks like the last reply was on the 6th, five days ago. Are people starting to loose interest? I'm concerned that I created a game that looked good in concept, but that you guys are struggling with in application.

Remove ads