• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Eberron ~ Gloria e Flamae Solei ~ Calling Logicsfate

Ferrix

Explorer
It's fine with me, I'm crazy busy and it let's me spread my attention elsewhere for a bit. Although, when Lhulan comes back Elohim will want to see his formulations.

Bobitron

Explorer
Darn internet is messed up at home. Some sort of spyware is messing up my browser and causing an incredible amount of pop-ups and slow connection. I'll get this sorted out in the next few days, or try an update from work. Sorry about the delay, folks.

Ferrix

Explorer
Ad-aware & Spybot may help you clean up your home computer.

If anything pick up Opera as a web browser or even Firefox. They have less problems with pop-ups.

GreatLemur

Explorer
Ferrix speaks the truth.

In fact, it's generally a pretty good bet that most of your browser problems will be solved if you just never use Internet Explorer again. There's stuff out there that can install itself on your machine through IE without so much as popping up an OK/Cancel window.

Ferrix

Explorer
Sygate offers a good free personal firewall. Anything that tries to contact coming in or out you decide whether it gets through or not, IE is not allowed on my computer to make contact with the outside world. It's in solitary confinement :)

Ferrix

Explorer
Lhulan said:
"I suspect he might indulge in the heresy of the demon's voice," he adds, referring to the theory that the fiend defeated by Tira Miron at the Silver Flame's creation still hides within the Flame and speaks with its voice.

This was really funny for me to read, cause OOC I think we're the ones more likely to fall victim of the demon's voice than a pacifist type like Cilain. Trying to figure out how to react intelligently as Elohim yet still keep his ardor for the flame apparent.

Verbatim

Explorer
Bobitron et all,

I am going to have to bow out of the game, as I just can't get into the feel of it...I tried, but I don't want to hold back a good game because I'm sluggish in it...

I wish it the best and I will continue to follow, but as a lurker vice PC...

Thanks for the shot at getting in, and I apologize for taking a slot away from one of the others...

Bobitron

Explorer
I'm sorry to see you go, Verbatim. I think your character was coming along well.

I will NPC Dathen while we find a replacement. I hope taitzu might still be interested.

LogicsFate

First Post
I know how Verbatim feels, It's kinda rough. Though I will continue on, I discovered the joys of a thesaurus and I will start to work on extending my posts and improving my back story in the coming
week(s).

Having Dathan change hands was kinda trippy though.

Bobitron

Explorer
LogicsFate said:
Though I will continue on, I discovered the joys of a thesaurus and I will start to work on extending my posts and improving my back story in the coming weeks.

Thanks man! I can see an improvement already. :D I hope you are enjoying yourself.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads