• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Eberron ~ Gloria e Flamae Solei ~ Calling Logicsfate

Verbatim

Explorer
Ferrix and Bobitron: Sorry for not getting to finish my post yesterday, as it wasn't nearly as long as I had wanted it to be.

That being said, look for an edit here in a minute as Dathen will be viewing his thoughts to the Pious on his thoughts of hiding..:)

Ferrix

Explorer
"I don´t want to seem your suggestions" says Agral. "Indeed, I haven´t heard anything against simply talking with our good Cilain. I´ll go now, with anyone that wants to come with me, unless you oppose that course of action."

Who is this directed at? Also, when is it in the context of things?

Color tags are working for me.

Verbatim

Explorer
I just wanted to say that while I know Dathen may seem a bit cliched' I promise there is more to him than just a thug with spells. I am still trying to find exactly how he will fit with the others, as all in his past, he has just worked as a solo agent. I'm not trying to be a thorn on purpose, but I do want to keep him true to char.

Thanks for the heads up Lemur on letting me know I'm not writing him too unbearable..:)

Bobitron

Explorer
I think everyone is doing great so far! Thanks to everyone who is taking the time to play.

I know we are just getting started, but do you have any feedback for me yet? Is everything going OK?

GreatLemur

Explorer
The game's been going great for me, but I kind of worry about everybody else being left out of the action while Lhulan does his spy thing.

Remove ads