Eberron ~ Gloria e Flamae Solei ~ Calling Logicsfate

Ferrix

Explorer
I think sometimes the problem was that we had so many people it struggled when we had to come to group decisions and interactions. With a smaller number of players it's more likely you'll have one player unavailable to respond rather than two or three.

Thus, it'd probably move at a quicker pace with a smaller group.

Someone

Adventurer
Iapologize for the lack of posting in the later stages of the game, but I posted several times what I intended to do and either my decision was vetoed, or simply nothing happened. It reached a point where I just wanted to post something but I didn´t know what to write.

Bobitron

Explorer
I'm glad to see that people are still interested. Hopefully Logicsfate will stop by as well.

Watch this space for some changes. I will need to choose if I would rather re-launch the game or play out the current path. This might mean re-working the characters a bit. It might take me a few weeks to get ready, but I think we can say the game is ON. :)

Bobitron

Explorer
A bump for Logicsfate.

BUMP.gif

Bobitron

Explorer
One last bump for LogicsFate. I sent an email as well. I need to do some re-writing and need to know exactly how many players we will have.

Remove ads