• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Eberron NPC List

DM_Jeff

Explorer
Races of Eberron
CR 2; Shifter Scout; shifter; ranger 2; N; Races of Eberron p. 38
CR 3; Tribal Warrior; shifter; barbarian 3; CN; Races of Eberron p. 39
CR 4; Shifter Shaman; shifter; druid 4; N; Races of Eberron p. 39
CR 3; Royal Eye of Aundair; chengeling; rogue 3; N; Races of Eberron p. 53
CR 6; Dusk Steelgleam Owner of the Champion Inquisitive Agency; chengeling; rogue 3/master inquisitive 3; NG; Races of Eberron p. 54
CR 3; Shadowblade; kalashtar; soulknife 3; LG; Races of Eberron p. 69
CR 3; Visionary; kalashtar; psion (seer)3; LG; Races of Eberron p. 70
CR 3; Silvertongue; kalashtar; psion (telepath) 3; LG; Races of Eberron p. 70
CR 2; Dwarf Warrior; dwarf; warrior 3; LN; Races of Eberron p. 73
CR 3; Acolyte of Transition; elf; cleric 3; NG; Races of Eberron p. 76
CR 4; Drow Scout; drow; ranger 3; NE; Races of Eberron p. 78
CR 2; Valenar Rider; elf; ranger 2; CN; Races of Eberron p. 81
CR 2; Gnome information Broker; gnome; bard 4; N; Races of Eberron p. 84
CR 8; Goblin Assassin; goblin; ranger 5/assassin 3; NE; Races of Eberron p. 89
CR 5; House Lyrandar Pilot; half-elf; bard 5; N; Races of Eberron p. 91
CR 2; Half-Orc Inquisitive; half-orc; ranger 1/rogue 1; LN; Races of Eberron p. 94
CR 9; Halfling Lath; halfling; ranger 9; NG; Races of Eberron p. 98
CR 8; Inspired Manipulator; inspired; psion (telepath) 5/monk 2; N; Races of Eberron p. 101
CR 4; Orc hunter; orc; barbarian 2/ranger 2; CN; Races of Eberron p. 104
CR 9; Lanharath; kalashtar; soulknife 5/atavist 4; LG; Races of Eberron p. 138
CR 9; Per; changeling; rogue 6/cabinet trickster 3; NG; Races of Eberron p. 143
CR 12; Baella Swiftstep; shifter; druid 8/moonspeaker 4; NG; Races of Eberron p. 147
CR 7; Liviltali; kalashtar; psion (telepath) 5/quori nightmare 2; LN; Races of Eberron p. 152
CR 8; Mallai Swiftstep; shifter; ranger 5/reachrunner 3; CG; Races of Eberron p. 156
CR 11; Ziv; chengeling; illusionist 6/recaster 5; CN; Races of Eberron p. 161
CR 10; Sever Brave; warforged; sorcerer 7/reforged 3; NE; Races of Eberron p. 165
CR 11; Graven; warforged; artificer 1/fighter 6/spellcarved soldier 4; N; Races of Eberron p. 170

-DM Jeff

P.S. Glad so many folks will find this useful!

DM_Jeff

Explorer
Faiths of Eberron
CR 12; Sejra Whitebender; halfling; cleric 5/sovereign speaker 7; NG; Faiths of Eberron p. 35
CR 9; Lovos The Shadow of the Wolf; longstride shifter; sorcerer 6/escalation mage 3; CN; Faiths of Eberron p. 55
CR 10; Brother Micah; half-orc; monk 2/paladin 4/argent fist 4; LG; Faiths of Eberron p. 73
CR 10; Janilya the Fearless; half-orc; rogue 3/barbarian 2/thief of life 5; NE; Faiths of Eberron p. 87
CR 14; Findelas Devotee of Kythri; half-elf; druid 6/planar Shepard 8; CN; Faiths of Eberron p. 109

-DM Jeff

DM_Jeff

Explorer
OK, well, it looks like I covered all the current Eberron hardcovers, with one exception, I loaned out my "Player's Guide to Eberron" and won't see it back for a week now...anyone know if there are any NPC's with stats in there? I can't seem to recall.

-DM Jeff

blargney the second

blargney the minute's son
I just looked through it front to back and didn't find a single statblock. But it reminded me how much I love that book, and need to read it front to back! :)
-blarg

ps - You probably saw that I put the Eberron NPCs into the full list in the other indexing thread. If not, I did!

Remove ads