• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Eberron: Rise of the Empire(OOC: Now recruiting second team)

NarlethDrider

First Post
Vendetta said:
Cool... if there is still room, I'll get working on something and will have it posted up sometime tomorrow or the next day. BTW, where are the CC rules? What should I know?

look in the first few posts on page 1 of this thread :)

NarlethDrider

First Post
the characters so far:

Gez "Vitalis", Warforged Healer
LogicsFate Haeron minotaur fighter
Captain Tagon Jasek Blacktusk Bugbear Scout
Ravos20 Eqastra Poison Dusk Lizardfolk spellthief
DEFCON 1 Nikkitikkit spiderling cleric
LiquidAtom Charek Norak Hobgoblin Ranger / Fighter
Ferrix Aeryl the Sylph Rogue

NarlethDrider

First Post
well, some one has posted in the 'in game thread':)

btw, I'll have a 'DM's thread' up for this game---please stay out or Xen'drik cannables may eat your eyes<muhahaha...khack>

LogicsFate

First Post
You'd better watch out with the little backround we all have discusse we are still unsure of our selves and what were doing here and why, but I will start this off despite that

LogicsFate

First Post
O jeez im sorry wow i didnt see it till after i was done Ill edit it if you want
Other than the star wars reference(which i really didn't mean) I think my first pbp in game post went pretty well. comments? thoughts?

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
I put up my first post. BTW - I've bought a bunch of standard equipment but don't know what is available (if any) of magical equipment allowed. Are we going by standard 4th level treasure tables, or some other thing? I'll need to fill out Nikkitikkit's equipment list if he's supposed to have some extra stuff available because of his level.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads