• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Eberron: Rise of the Empire(OOC: Now recruiting second team)

NarlethDrider

First Post
Gez said:
There's a character concept for Eberron that I want to play, it's a warforged healer (after all, there are fleshy artificers, so why not the reverse?). Not sure if it would fit the goblinoid theme, though.

The healer is in the Miniatures Handbook. I can email the relevant info if needed.

Just work the background/history to fit in ;) yea, you'll have to email me the info :)
and welcome

btw, everyone who is playing give a shout out---we do have more than six folks, but that is not a problem since eberron is such a big place :heh:

Vendetta

First Post
Cool... if there is still room, I'll get working on something and will have it posted up sometime tomorrow or the next day. BTW, where are the CC rules? What should I know?

Ferrix

Explorer
A Sylph is a outsider with connections to the elemental plane of air, they are female, often quite charismatic. Have wings, look sort of like a pixie. Small size.

Litorian's are a humanoid lion-like race from Arcana Unearthed.

Remove ads