• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Eberron: Rise of the Empire(OOC: Now recruiting second team)

NarlethDrider

First Post
ROLL CALL again! Yep, let me know who's playing----also, if u dont mind---email me a note stating your enworld name & your character's name/race/class---this helps me keep up w/who is what & will also give me an address to send DM to player 'notes' when something happens 'off stage'

Some more house rules to come tommorrow---well later today as its 12:22am

DrZombie

First Post
I'm playing (hell, I've made 2 characters for this game)
You've allready got my email, or do you want me to send it again?

As for deadlier combat.... I dunno if crit increase will do that. Your call.

Last edited:

spasemunki

First Post
I'm still on board (glad I happen to check- my thread 'email me new posts' thing seems to have died off). Email you later today/tomorrow (4:30 am here. Need new circadian rhythm).

NarlethDrider

First Post
LogicsFate said:
My apologies I hit a really rough spot at work and got caught up in it, after this weekend (BCR) everything returns to normal

No problem---I have a wonderful week of almost no sleep since monday (one day i did get 4 hours---the rest 3 or less :\ )---& I have the joy of being behind schedual at work :confused: So BOO! REAL LIFE!---sorry If i've rambled---my brain is like a slushie at the :eek: moment

Gez

First Post
I don't think we should wait for everyone to post before going on. There are too many players for this to be practical.

For combats, I propose that everyone announce his actions in a general way. For example:
"I'll full attack the front-line mooks and hope to get them down with cleave, so as to free the way for the others to charge the enemy wizard. If they're not down at the end of the second combat round, I'll try to overrun them to reach the BBEG anyway. If I get below 40% of my hp, I'll quaff one of my healing potions, otherwise I'll just concentrate on hacking through everybody."​

Finally, for a physical description of Vitalis: warforged all look about the same. S/he has the faded paint of a House Jorasco symbol on his forehead, with the seeker brand on top of it now. S/he wears a backpack, a necklace with a holy symbol, and a whip. Probably less bulky than most other warforged, without the large shoulders they usually have.

Last edited:

Remove ads