Eberron: Stone of Sorrows

spidertrag

First Post
Land Outcast said:
Code:
(OOC: Spot: Roll: 15 Bonus: +7 (I think it'd be a search, but I have the same modifiers) Total= 22)

too many prints from the prievious gathering to discern anything specific---however, you do find several two-inch long hairs---they are almost quill like in their rigidity & sharpness---they also have an earthy smell (ooc: there are no porcupines in this jungle ;) )

spidertrag

First Post
Land Outcast said:
[green road or the dark road] (OOC: do we know something about this?)
(OOC: The Vast (jungle) id simply huge with immense trees----the vines & limbs have woven together; dirt & other mulchy type stuff have impacted within the limbs/vines & stuff has grown out of it----this nrew ground can be anywhere from 20ft to 100'+ above true ground---up here om this 'green road' drow do have to deal with some sunlight though the jungle's canopy does deflect alot of it

the 'true ground' is the 'dark road'

both have there own dangers :D )

Prof Yeti

First Post
Darr-Ghen Cyn'myl Ranger/ Wizard

Moving to get a better look at the object in Eriaz hand. "Did you find something, Cousin?"

Last edited:

Mista Collins

First Post
Xu'dra looks to the hairs Eriaz holds up for us to see. "Those look quite odd as I have not seen an animal in which those would belong to. Any one know what type of creature those might have once belonged to? Dao'lin might be able to use those to pinpoint a scent and from there track the direction in which they left."

Xu'dra walks over to where Eriaz is standing to see if she can find any for herself to collect.

OCC: Search of 16 (Roll of 14 + 2 skill mod)

D20Dazza

Explorer
Khek scarmbles up the tree to the green road and searches the area immediately above and around the clearing for any unusual signs

OOC: Search of 13 (Roll of 4 + 9 skill mod)

spidertrag

First Post
Mista Collins said:
Xu'dra looks to the hairs Eriaz holds up for us to see. "Those look quite odd as I have not seen an animal in which those would belong to. Any one know what type of creature those might have once belonged to? Dao'lin might be able to use those to pinpoint a scent and from there track the direction in which they left."

Xu'dra walks over to where Eriaz is standing to see if she can find any for herself to collect.

OCC: Search of 16 (Roll of 14 + 2 skill mod)

You find several more in the dirt----it almost appears if the hairs were disperssed in an arc...

spidertrag

First Post
D20Dazza said:
Khek scarmbles up the tree to the green road and searches the area immediately above and around the clearing for any unusual signs

OOC: Search of 13 (Roll of 4 + 9 skill mod)

You do find a hole in the 'roof' of the grove (the bottom of the green road). Do you proceed through?

Land Outcast

Explorer
"Yes, I've found something, but let me introduce myself before we go on. I'm Eriaz Sevr's, Woad'ynl scout and stalker of enemies" -bows

"Now, this "hairs is what I've found"-drops the ones remaining on his hand to the floor-
"Xu'dra, we'd be lucky if your... companion, results able of following any kind of track, buy I have my doubts..." *If something or someone was able of spiriting away our peope and the sacred LI'Brae, it was done by magical means, and no trail would be left*

"My bet is the hairs are from a big, filthy, and soon dead vermin"

"Aside, does any of you have some idea about the other thing left by the desacrators?" -The ring-

Last edited:

Remove ads